Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort
- Address: 1 Pinnacle Road, Mossel Bay, 6500, South Africa
- Phone: +27-446065316
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, View Point, Golf Course, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Resort
Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort - Review
Dedicate a part of you day to an exciting game of golf – and none other than the Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort can make it a cherishing experience in Mossel Bay. The plush course is a little on the pricey side but is completely worth it. The mesmerizing views of the surrounding scenery come for free though. There’s a restaurant in the premises so you can enjoy a game of golf and treat yourself to some delicious bites here. The layout is challenging and the course is very well maintained.
Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort Information
- Accommodation is available at the resort.
- Golf hours will vary with season. Call the resort for time details.
- Prices are subject to change. Please visit the official website for details.
How To reach Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort by Public Transport
- Hire a car or rent a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mossel Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mossel Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort
95% of people who visit Mossel Bay include Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
60.88% of people start their Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort
94.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort
Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort Map
Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort Trips
2 Views14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Cape Town, Mossel Bay, Port ElizabeBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Cape Town, Somerset West, Mossel Bay, Plettenberg Bay, Port Elizabeth
Pinnacle Point Beach And Golf Resort, Mossel Bay Reviews
Awesome view and friendly workers
Restaurant with breathtaking views, seperate breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, menus are short, reasonable prices, recommend fish and chips or pizzas for lunch, table service can be slow. Spa and indoor pool next door. Exceptional golf course, two beaches, good security.
Voted best golf course in SA for 2016. Two beautiful private beaches. Great facilities.
Awesome Spot. On the Coastline. Great views. Super friendly staff. Loads of hills . 24hr transport to anywhere on the estate. Well worth a stay.
All QuestionsPinnacle point beach and golf resort
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta