Point Of Human Origins, Mossel Bay
- Address: Pinnacle Point Beach & Golf Resort | Mossel Bay, Mossel Bay 6500, South Africa
- Phone: +27-796400004
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Cave, Geological Formation, Waterfront, Hiking Trail, Tour, Family And Kids
About Point Of Human Origins, Mossel Bay
Point of Human Origins is a cave home to those old burnt stones that were used to make fire. These stones are over a thousand years old and are quite an impressive watch. The cave also exhibits stunning views of the waterfront. You need to take a short hike up the cave. Take a guided tour for better insights to the history of the cave.
Point Of Human Origins Information
- Guided tours are available.
- Prior booking is mandatory.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- Don’t forget to take photographs.
Point Of Human Origins Ticket Prices
- Depends on tour.
Point Of Human Origins Opening and Closing Hours
- Departure Times: 09:00 am– 02:00 pm or alternative prior arrangement.
- Drop-off Time: Roughly 01:00 pm– 06:00 pm - participant dependent.
How To reach Point Of Human Origins by Public Transport
- Hire a car or rent a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mossel Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mossel Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Point Of Human Origins
80.81% of people who visit Mossel Bay include Point Of Human Origins in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
43.91% of people start their Point Of Human Origins visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Point Of Human Origins
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Point Of Human Origins