Point Of Human Origins
- Address: Pinnacle Point Beach & Golf Resort | Mossel Bay, Mossel Bay 6500, South Africa
- Phone: +27-796400004
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Cave, Geological Formation, Waterfront, Hiking Trail, Tour, Family And Kids
Point Of Human Origins - Review
Point of Human Origins is a cave home to those old burnt stones that were used to make fire. These stones are over a thousand years old and are quite an impressive watch. The cave also exhibits stunning views of the waterfront. You need to take a short hike up the cave. Take a guided tour for better insights to the history of the cave.
Point Of Human Origins Information
- Guided tours are available.
- Prior booking is mandatory.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- Don’t forget to take photographs.
Point Of Human Origins Ticket Prices
- Depends on tour.
Point Of Human Origins Opening and Closing Hours
- Departure Times: 09:00 am– 02:00 pm or alternative prior arrangement.
- Drop-off Time: Roughly 01:00 pm– 06:00 pm - participant dependent.
How To reach Point Of Human Origins by Public Transport
- Hire a car or rent a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mossel Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mossel Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Point Of Human Origins
95% of people who visit Mossel Bay include Point Of Human Origins in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
35.54% of people start their Point Of Human Origins visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Point Of Human Origins
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Point Of Human Origins
Point Of Human Origins Map
Point Of Human Origins Trips
Point Of Human Origins, Mossel Bay Reviews
All QuestionsPoint of human origins
- Booker T. Washington High School
- London Baptist Church
- Badger W Bruce Rev
- Howard Virgin Timber Park
- Dawson Lake
- Rike House
- Jt & Ej Crumbaugh Church
- West County Park
- Bowman Park
- Faith Lutheran Church Ecla
- First United Methodist Church Leroy
- First United Presbyterian Church Of Leroy
- First Baptist Church
- Crumbaugh J T & E J Memorial Library
- Leroy Christian Church