St. Blaize Trail, Mossel Bay
About St. Blaize Trail, Mossel Bay
St. Blaize Trail, Mossel Bay - Address
Address: St Blaize Hiking Trail, Mossel Bay, South Africa
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Light House, Trail, View Point, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The St. Blaize Trail is indeed long but worthwhile. The trail exhibits exquisite views of its surroundings including the lighthouse and cave and is rich with flora and fauna. As the trail is long, you could choose to cover it in parts. The trail starts at the cave and makes it path clinging to cliffs all the way up. There are benches on the way to rest for a while if the climb tires you. The trail is very well marked and the route is not all that difficult.
St. Blaize Trail Information
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- Don’t forget to take photographs.
St. Blaize Trail Opening and Closing Hours
- The hiking trail is sometimes closed during winter months in the city.
How To reach St. Blaize Trail by Public Transport
- Hire a car or rent a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mossel Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mossel Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
St. Blaize Trail, Mossel Bay Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- St Blaize Hiking Trail
- War Memorial (est. 1928)
- Romanza - Pleasure Cruises And Seal Island Trips
- Hartenrus Aftree-oord
- Wild X Adventures
- Skydive Mossel Bay
- Natural Tidal Pool
- The Barn Mossel Bay
- Botlierskop Private Game Reserve
- Mossel Bay Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Mossel Bay
- What to See in 48 Hours in Mossel Bay
- What to See in 72 Hours in Mossel Bay
- How to Spend 5 Days in Mossel Bay
- How to Spend 6 Days in Mossel Bay
- How to Spend 7 Days in Mossel Bay