Blagaj TekijaCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Blagaj, Mostar, Bosna and Hercegovina, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +387-36572551
- Ticket Price: 4 BAM
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Monument, Family And Kids, Nature
About Blagaj Tekija, Mostar
Build in 15th century, Blagaj Tekke is among the most prominent monuments in the Ottoman history. The Dervish Monastery is situated in a little village it shares the name with and quite close to the city of Mostar. The place is said to have a mystic charm and was used as a sacred place for performing holy rituals. Now it is open to visitors and sees a lot of tourists. Thanks to its picturesque nature! There are many shops and food joints are available for travelers to shop and eat. Worth a visit on your Mostar trip!
Blagaj Tekija Information
- One must be modestly dressed and head must be covered.
- Additional Contact Number is +387 61161156.
Blagaj Tekija Opening and Closing Hours
- Open all days in the week excluding prayer timings.
How To reach Blagaj Tekija by Public Transport
- By Taxi- Moj Taxi
- By rented car.
- Mostar Bus Service
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mostar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mostar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Blagaj Tekija
95% of people who visit Mostar include Blagaj Tekija in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
33.67% of people start their Blagaj Tekija visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Blagaj Tekija
92.98% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Blagaj Tekija
Blagaj Tekija Map
Blagaj Tekija, Mostar Reviews
Absolutely fantastic place for relaxing and enjoying nature
Very nice place to spend a lot of time and enjoy looking at the way they were previous people pray to ALLAH continually the most of the day of their lives.
Beautiful place with great souvenir's shops - This painting oil on canvas is beautiful and very cheap. Everyone should visit this place and souvenir's shops also.
There is a mosque at the highest reachable walking point. The small mosque can accomodate around 100 people. The female section is located downstairs. The river is crystal clear but the water is very cold indeed. 25 Oct 17. Many small waterfalls and its breathtaking to see. Magnificent scenery.
Nice mosque in interesting area. Cheap tickets, parkinf for 4€, you can try to find some space a little further for free. If you want to get inside you have to wear special uniform (woman sth for hair). Nice landscapes. Quite near Mostar.
All QuestionsBlagaj tekija
- Convento Cappuccini - Calascibetta
- Parrocchia SS Annunziata
- Sardegna In Tour Di Francesca Tolu
- Oratorio San Giovanni Bosco
- Gallus Sandro
- Boschetto Holiday - Verbano Impianti SRL
- Parrocchia Collegiata Di Cannobio
- Santuario Della SS Pietà
- Lago Maggiore
- Cimitero Per Animali - Il Riposo Di Snoopy Anfiteatro La Morazza
- Parrocchia Assunzione Succursale
- EUROCARAVAN SRL
- Teatro Italia - Qmi
- Municipio Biblioteca Comunale
- Caritas Interparrocchiale-Centro Di Ascolto