How to Reach Mostar
The Easiest Way to Reach Mostar
HOW TO GET TO MOSTAR
- By Bus: Bus transportation is one of the most common means to travel to Mostar. There are two bus stations in Mostar with the main one being next to the train station on the Bosnaik part of the city. The other station stands on the Croatian side of the town. Bus timetables can be seen online. There are buses that frequently run from Mostar to most of the cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina including Sarajevo, Ploce, Dubrovnik, Split, Zagreb, Podgorica, and Jaice.
- By Car: One can easily reach Mostar from Western Europe via Croatia. It is a very convenient means for travelling and interesting one too.
- By Plane: Mostar International Airport caters to seasonal flights from other destinations in the country.
- By Train: There is a train route available for tourists from Mostar to Sarajevo.One can view the schedules of different trains online and decide for the one they want to go for.
HOW TO GET AROUND MOSTAR
- By Bus: Buses are the common means of commute in Mostar. A company called Mostar Bus runsmany yellow buses in and around the city. Tickets can be bought directly from the driver and the price usually depends on the time zone one is visiting.
- By Cars: A convenient means to get around the city, cars provide the required solace and freedom to move around freely and explore to one’s heart’s content.
- By Foot: For people who wish to have a closer look at the city can go for backpacking. It is cheaper and can be very exciting for wanderlusts.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Mostar and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Mostar
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Mostar. The most preferred mode of transport in Mostar is Walking.
Average distance: 7 km Average time: 15.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 10 min Driving 5 min Overall average time for 5 kms 15 min
Car 50%Driving 15 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 9 kms 16 min
- How to reach Cities Near Mostar
- How to reach Milići
- How to reach Kozarska Dubica
- How to reach Srbac
- How to reach Teslić
- How to reach Međuvođe
- How to reach Lukavica
- How to reach Odžak
- How to reach Rogatica
- How to reach Zovi Do
- How to reach Žiljevo
- How to reach Dabrac
- How to reach Bijakovići
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Ogíjares
- How to reach Las Ventas De Retamosa
- How to reach Méntrida
- How to reach Greer
- How to reach Hawthorn
- How to reach Hickory
- How to reach Blarney
- How to reach Newfane
- How to reach Paradise Valley
- How to reach Waterloo