- Address: Hum, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, Family And Kids
Hum - Review
Tourists like to flock to this place simply for the fact that view is awesome. The mountain is very close to Mostar and provides a mesmerizing view of the entire city resulting in it being a major destination for shutterbugs. There is a huge cross sitting at the top of the mountain posing a challenge for travelers with a more adventurous streak. The walk up to the mountain is pretty simple and a nice change for people looking for a little activity and fun.
- Early mornings are considered to be the best time to visit.
- It is better to stay on the track as there are potential landmines from the war around.
Hum Opening and Closing Hours
- Can be visited during the evenings as well.
How To reach Hum by Public Transport
- On Foot
- By Cab or Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mostar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mostar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hum
38.88% of people who visit Mostar include Hum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
41.05% of people start their Hum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Hum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hum
Hum, Mostar Reviews
Vjerski osvjesteno hodocasno mjesto.