Koskin Mehmed Pasha's MosqueCurrently Closed
- Address: Mala Tepa 16, Mostar 80807, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 4 BAM
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque - Review
It is a beautiful old Mosque built by Koskin Mehmed Pasha in the early 17th century from whom it has received its name. The mosque known for its simplistic style architecture is very close to Neretva river and offers an enthralling view of its surroundings. Travelers can climb the minarets or enjoy themselves walking around the courtyard outside the mosque which accommodates a nice fountain and few small tea stalls buzzing with tourists. The garden area of the mosque is a nice peaceful corner where travelers can sit for a while and relish the scenic view of the bridge.
Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque Information
- Heads must be covered.
- Shoes should be taken off before entering the place.
- Sundays see the most crowd. Weekdays are better for visits.
Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque Ticket Prices
- Charges for climbing the Minaret is 10 BAM which has to be paid seperately.
Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque Opening and Closing Hours
- Should not be visited during prayer timings.
How To reach Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque by Public Transport
- By Cab or Taxi
- By rented Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mostar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mostar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque
76.34% of people who visit Mostar include Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
55.25% of people start their Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque
68.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque
Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque Map
Koskin Mehmed Pasha's Mosque, Mostar Reviews
Nice mosque with spectacular views of Stari Most from the minaret. A must do if you are in Mostar.
This mosque provides a great view on the Old bridge, but also an amazing ottoman architecture, especially inside. In front of it, there is ''sadrvan'', an example of the ottoman fountain.
Its historical place with excellent view to river and Old bridge with towers. Worth to visit and enjoy.
Climb the minaret if you are able to walk stairs. It's 12KM (€6) and absolutely worth it! The highlight is the view of the Stari Most, but the views of the rest of Mostar are fantastic.
A lovely Ottoman-era mosque that has been converted to a museum. It is a little tatty inside, however very beautiful in its simple elegance. The view from the minaret across the Old Town is very beautiful and worth the climb up the stairs.
All QuestionsKoskin mehmed pasha's mosque
- Gore Springs Baptist Church
- New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- Rodgers Farms
- Gore Springs United Methodist Chr
- Pleasant Grove First Baptist Church
- Bradford Chapel Baptist Church
- Pickerel Lake State Rec Area
- Pickerel Lake (South Dakota)
- Batten, G Ruth
- Draper-Adkins House
- Diamond Pond
- Milton Wesleyan Church
- Gov. James Ponder House
- Milton Canvas Products
- A Day In A LIFE Designs Photography Studio/Photo Booth Rental