Muslibegovic House300 Votes Currently Open
- Address: OsmanaDzikica 41, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +387-36551379
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Family And Kids
The house reflects the noble lineage of the past aristocrats and is renowned among tourists for his historical artifacts and unique traditional look. Styled in rustic way with decorated ceilings, wooden cupboards, and rugs, the place exhibits the charm of Bosnian culture in a subtle yet effective manner. Travelers can stay for a while and have an up close experience of this city that is probably not possible in any place. There are various rooms dedicated to different aspects of the era and is worthwhile to explore in the journey.
Muslibegovic House Travel Tips
- Smoking is not allowed within the premises.
Muslibegovic House Hours
- Hotels maybe closed on holidays. Visit the website for more info.
- Monument is not open for visitors for interior visit. Permission is needed to enter the place.
How to Reach Muslibegovic House
- By Taxi and Cab
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mostar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mostar and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.06% of people who visit Mostar include Muslibegovic House in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
30.36% of people start their Muslibegovic House visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Muslibegovic House
61.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muslibegovic House