Muzej Hercegovine15 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bajatova, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia & Herzegovina Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +387-36551602
- Ticket Price: 5 BAM
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Brought to existence in 1950 with an idea to preserve the rich cultural heritage of Ottoman empire, the place now stands as ideal corner for people to visit and learn about the city’s historical aspects. It consists of tens of thousands of artifacts and documents that lay there bespeaking the happenings of the city from its formation, fall to restoration. Travelers and historians interested to increase their know-how can find their solace in the little niches of this magnificent museum.
Muzej Hercegovine Travel Tips
- Food is not available within the premises.
How to Reach Muzej Hercegovine
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mostar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mostar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Muzej Hercegovine Address: Bajatova, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Muzej Hercegovine Contact Number: +387-36551602
- Muzej Hercegovine Timing: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Muzej Hercegovine Price: 5 BAM
- Best time to visit Muzej Hercegovine(preferred time): 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Time required to visit Muzej Hercegovine: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.84% of people who visit Mostar include Muzej Hercegovine in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
80% of people start their Muzej Hercegovine visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Muzej Hercegovine
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muzej Hercegovine
People normally club together Partisan Memorial Cemetery and Turkish House while planning their visit to Muzej Hercegovine.
People also prefer to start their day with Muzej Hercegovine.