Old Bazar Kujundziluk
- Address: Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Restaurant, Market, Family And Kids
One of the popular tourist stops for travelers and shophoppers, the old bazaar is an Ottoman era market where you can get everything from porcelain pots, traditional Turkish ornaments to handcrafted souvenirs and articles. The street embodies the essence of Ottoman lifestyle with its cobblestone streets and rustic styled buildings and is adorned with numerous shops, cafes and restaurants on both the side of the streets. Browse through the colorful shops or have a nice meal in a little cafe, or visit mosque on you way out, you will have a lot to do on you little visit to this hustling place.
- The prices in shops may vary. Visit at least few of them before buying items.
- Morning hours are equally suitable.
- Recommended time of arrival: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- On Foot through Old Town.
- By Taxi or Cabs.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mostar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mostar and book an accommodation of your choice.
41.83% of people who visit Mostar include Old Bazar Kujundziluk in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
39.13% of people start their Old Bazar Kujundziluk visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Old Bazar Kujundziluk
53.73% of people prefer walking in order to reach Old Bazar Kujundziluk