Achalgarh Fort587 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jain Mandir, District Sirohi, Achal Gadh, Rajasthan 307501, Mount Abu, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:50 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2974294122
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Fort
Reminiscence of medieval period, Achalgarh fort is one of the most popular attractions in Mount Abu. Located about 10 kilometers from the hill station, the fort also offers some stunning panoramic views of the Aravali range. Originally built by the Paramara Dynasty in 1452, the strong wall of the fort has stood the test of time. There are many beautiful Jain temples with the fort. The most prominent being the Shantinath Jain Temple. An architectural masterpiece in itself, visiting Achalgarh fort during your trip to Mount Abu can surely take you back in time. Indeed, a treat for all the history lovers. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Mount Abu Itinerary 3 Days.
Achalgarh Fort Travel Tips
- Carry water bottles along with you to keep yourself hydrated.
- Don’t visit the fort in dark.
- Best time to Visit : August-March
Entrance Ticket Details For Achalgarh Fort
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Achalgarh Fort
- You can take your own vehicle, hired taxi or autos to the fort.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mount Abu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mount Abu and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.95% of people who visit Mount Abu include Achalgarh Fort in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
46.03% of people start their Achalgarh Fort visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Achalgarh Fort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Achalgarh Fort