Adhar Devi Temple732 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Arbuda Devi, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9810452889
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Dedicated to Goddess Durga and just 3 kilometers from the main town, Adhar Devi Temple is one of the most popular pilgrimage sites in Mount Abu. The temple has about 350 stairs and is on a rocky patch. There is a small cave like opening, passing through which you can enter the temple. Pilgrims from all around Rajasthan visit Adhar Devi Temple during the nine days of Navratri and hence if you hate standing in queues, then this is the time you should avoid visiting Adhar Devi Temple. The surroundings around the temple are beautiful and perfect for photography. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Mount Abu Itinerary 3 Days.
Adhar Devi Temple Travel Tips
- There are about 300 stairs and hence keep this thing in mind before visiting this temple.
- Keep yourself hydrated by keeping a water bottle along with you.
- Remove your footwear before entering the temple.
Adhar Devi Temple Hours
- Try reaching here before 6 in the evening.
How to Reach Adhar Devi Temple
- You can reach Adhar Devi Temple by hired taxi or your own vehicle or by an auto.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mount Abu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mount Abu and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.91% of people who visit Mount Abu include Adhar Devi Temple in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40.7% of people start their Adhar Devi Temple visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Adhar Devi Temple
92.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Adhar Devi Temple