Brahma Kumaris, Mount AbuCurrently Open
- Address: Brahma Kumaris International Headquarters Shantivan Complex, Talathi, Abu Road, Rajasthan 307510, Mount Abu, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9414151111
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
About Brahma Kumaris, Mount Abu
If you are tired of your daily routine and want to soak in some divinity, then Mount Abu has something good in store for you. The Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University is the place you should visit if you want to relax at a calm and quaint place. You can meditate, introspect, know more about Rajayoga and enjoy the stunning locales around. The university organize many meditation camps. You can enroll yourself by visiting it’s official website and or calling it’s office. This is an important tourist destination in Mount Abu and tourists from all over the world visit in huge numbers.
Brahma Kumaris Information
- Brahma Kumaris follow certain code of conduct. Hence it is very important to follow the rules of the centre.
- Don’t talk loudly.
Brahma Kumaris Ticket Prices
- For the admission fees, you can go to the website or contact on the given number.
Brahma Kumaris Opening and Closing Hours
- Open all days but closed between 11am to 4pm.
How To reach Brahma Kumaris by Public Transport
- Buses to the Tallahatta Bus Stop, hired taxis and autos.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mount Abu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mount Abu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Brahma Kumaris, Mount Abu Reviews
It's a very peaceful place which helps you to have a peaceful mind... Feeling very lucky to have seen such a peaceful place.... Do give a visit someday when you are on a visit to Mount Abu.
It's a very very good place because here some god's child provide way or some region, that why we are in the world and why we should live life for yourself and for others. We can make ourselves a medium to do some good for other.
Oh My Goodness ... My eyes are very lucky to see that place,20000 people can seat and no beam inside the hall, unbelievable 😱 God's plan 👌
Must visit place if one really want to know about peace and God. Really very peaceful and holistic place to be here and stay blessed. Everything from prayers to food and stay is very pure and godly. Pure souls in white dress everywhere. Really amazing experience of Life.
Baba Milan with BAAP dada
All Questionsbrahma kumaris
- Attractions near Brahma Kumaris
- Raghunath Temple