- Address: Goumukh Path, Goumkh, Rajasthan 307501, Mount Abu, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-297435417
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Gaumukh - Review
Mount Abu has numerous temples and one of the most prominent being the Gaumukh Temple. Dedicated to Saint Vashishtha, the ashram is very much famous among the localites. The Gaumukh Temple is also not your regular temple. A cow’s mouth in the form of a rock is placed here. Moreover, there is an idol of Nandi and water flows from its mouth and no one actually knows where this water comes from. Hence, increasing its religious significance. This is also one of the places in Mount Abu, where you have to climb down about 700 stairs to reach the desired spot. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Mount Abu Itinerary 3 Days.
- There are about 300 stairs and this is a fact which needs to be kept in mind.
- Keep yourself hydrated and remove footwear while entering the temple.
Gaumukh Ticket Prices
- Visit before it's too dark.
How To reach Gaumukh by Public Transport
- Reach Gaumukh temple by hired taxi or your own vehicle or by an auto.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mount Abu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mount Abu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Gaumukh
95% of people who visit Mount Abu include Gaumukh in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.73% of people start their Gaumukh visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Gaumukh
92.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gaumukh
Gaumukh, Mount Abu Reviews
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station