Raghunath Temple788 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nakki Lake, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2974238489
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Built in 14th century, Raghunath Temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and is one of the popular destinations in Mount Abu. If you want to spend calm, quaint time, then visiting Shri Raghunathji Temple can be a good idea. A peaceful ambience will assure that you can meditate properly. You can spend at least an hour or so, here.
Raghunath Temple Travel Tips
- Remove your footwear before entering the temple.
- Dress modestly
How to Reach Raghunath Temple
- Nearest bus stop is the RSRTC bus stop. From there, you can reach the temple by hired cars or autos.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mount Abu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mount Abu and book an accommodation of your choice.
75.26% of people who visit Mount Abu include Raghunath Temple in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
47.56% of people start their Raghunath Temple visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Raghunath Temple
73.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Raghunath Temple