About Blue Lake, Mount Gambier
This beautiful, large lake is South Australia’s pride. It is popular its unspoiled beauty and cobalt blue water. But, it is even more famous for a natural phenomenon that takes place annually. From April to November, the colour of the water changes from lovely blue to cold, steel gray. And again, during December to March, it boosts its vibrant blue water. The cause of this spectacle is still unknown, though many people think that it is due to the changes in water temperature. Visit this lovely lake and explore the site by taking a guided tour.
More about Mount Gambier
Create a flawless plan, make use of Mount Gambier trip planner.
Hotels like The Old Mount Gambier Gaol, Blue Lake Motel, Federal Hotel Mt Gambier and Jubilee Motor Inn will solve your problem of where to stay in Mount Gambier.
How To Get To Blue Lake by Public Transport
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mount Gambier before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mount Gambier and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Blue Lake Tickets And Tours
Tours not available!
Share your experience - Rate Blue Lake, Mount Gambier
- Stunningly blue and highly recommend to do a full walk around the lake. It is very calming. - A nice campsite nearby - Not much to do otherwise in Mt. Gambier
Very soothing place
Very beautiful place.
Place looks like a real gem in the sunshine . Photos don't do it justice. Must see
- Other Attractions
- Wangaratta Art Gallery
- Reality Fine Clothing
- Wangaratta Golf Club
- Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre
- Wangaratta Cinema Centre
- Merriwa Park
- Wangaratta Indoor Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Murray To Mountains Rail Trail
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Wangaratta City Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Wangaratta Art Gallery
- Hotels Near Wangaratta Airport
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Reality Fine Clothing
- Budget Hotels Near Wangaratta Golf Club
- Hotels Near Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre
- Hotels Near Wangaratta Cinema Centre
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Merriwa Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Wangaratta Indoor Sports & Aquatic Centre
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Murray To Mountains Rail Trail
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Mount Gambier
- 21 Day Trip to Australia from Hong Kong
- 63 Day Trip to Australia from Detroit
- 65 Day Trip to Australia from Detroit
- 5 Day Trip to Mount Gambier from Renmark
- Trip to Mount Gambier
- Trip to Grampians
- 44 Day Trip to Australia from Perth
- Trip to Geelong, Warrnambool, Port Fairy, Mount Gambier
- 3 Day Trip to Mount Gambier from Altona Meadows