About Centenary Tower, Mount Gambier
Overview of Centenary Tower
Welcome to the page of Centenary Tower. This is a place of interest in the city of Mount Gambier in Australia. Although listed here, Centenary Tower is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Mount Gambier.
More about Mount Gambier
Try the best Mount Gambier trip planner to visit this Centenary Tower as well as many others.
Your worry of where to stay in Mount Gambier is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Mount Gambier like The Old Mount Gambier Gaol, Federal Hotel Mt Gambier and Jubilee Motor Inn.
Choose from variety of exclusive Mount Gambier vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Mount Gambier and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Book Centenary Tower Tickets And Tours
Tours not available!
Getting around Centenary Tower, Mount Gambier
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 2 minutes, covering a distance of 1.48 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly AUD 9.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 0.91 Kilometre and it will take around 11 minutes.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 44.23 Kilometre, costing around AUD 110. The duration of the trip is 33 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 44.23 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 33 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 5.
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 2.68 Kilometre costing AUD 11 and the duration of the trip will be 4 minutes.Walk
You can reach Blue Lake on foot. The distance is 2.82 Kilometre and it will take around 34 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Centenary Tower, Mount Gambier
Worth a walk up the hill to get a wonderful view!
Very steep climb to the top. Worth it for the breathtaking views of mount gambier .
Breath taking view. Totally recommended. The path to the top is a bit steep.
Really steep walk up but there are a few rest stops on the way. I took a baby and pram up, it was pretty difficult
Steep walk. Good view.
- Other Attractions
- Sea World Gold Coast
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- The Escape Hunt Experience Gold Coast
- Anzac Park
- Boomerang Art-aboriginal Fine Art Gallery
- Brickworks Centre
- The Scottish Prince Dive Site
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Sea World Gold Coast
- Hotels Near Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Escape Hunt Experience Gold Coast
- Hotels Near Anzac Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Boomerang Art-aboriginal Fine Art Gallery
- Luxury Hotels Near Brickworks Centre
- Hotels Near The Scottish Prince Dive Site
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Southport
- Budget Hotels Near 42fifteen
- Hotels Near Southport Airport
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Mount Gambier
- 21 Day Trip to Australia from Hong Kong
- 63 Day Trip to Australia from Detroit
- 65 Day Trip to Australia from Detroit
- 5 Day Trip to Mount Gambier from Renmark
- Trip to Mount Gambier
- Trip to Grampians
- 44 Day Trip to Australia from Perth
- Trip to Geelong, Warrnambool, Port Fairy, Mount Gambier
- 3 Day Trip to Mount Gambier from Altona Meadows