Art BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Phahonyothin Rd, Tambon Ban Du, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Rai, Chang Wat Chiang Rai 57100, Thailand Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-884185431
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Library, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Souvenir Shop
The art bridge of Chiang Rai’s showcases the upcoming art scene in Thailand. The concept was laid by a group of local artists in 2012. In the Northern Thai dialect, khua means bridge and silapa means art. The name of the project is in reference to the group’s claim to connect art to the community. Set in a 500-square-meter two-story pavilion, the space consists of:
- A gallery
- Art school
- A restaurant and café
- A library and a souvenir shop.
Displaying various pieces from local artists, the gallery also provides a platform for up and coming artists to exhibit their works.
How to Reach Art Bridge
- Hire a taxi from Chiang Rai city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chiang Rai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chiang Rai and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Art Bridge Address: Phahonyothin Rd, Tambon Ban Du, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Rai, Chang Wat Chiang Rai 57100, Thailand
- Art Bridge Contact Number: +66-884185431
- Art Bridge Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Art Bridge(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Art Bridge: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.46% of people who visit Chiang Rai include Art Bridge in their plan
30.77% of people start their Art Bridge visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Art Bridge
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Art Bridge
People normally club together Oub Kham Museum and Hill Tribe Museum And Education Center while planning their visit to Art Bridge.