Chiang Rai Night BazaarCurrently Closed
- Address: Wiang, Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Timings: 06:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Market, Street Market, Family And Kids
About Chiang Rai Night Bazaar, Chiang Rai
For an insider’s view into the culture of Chiang Rai, visit its night market that bustles with local items, cries and people. This bazaar is conveniently near the centre of town, a short walk from the bus station. Besides having semi-permanent shops, one area is devoted to individual sellers who spread out their wares on the ground. This is one market where you can collect your Thai souvenirs to take back home. It is well known for offering hill-tribe fabrics, silver, beads and needlework. The night market also has a lot of food stalls, and most of them offer Thai food that cooked a little less spicy to cater to tourists’ taste and there’s even live music to keep you entertained while you eat.
Chiang Rai Night Bazaar Information
- Handicrafts go at bargain prices, although negotiation is recommended.
Chiang Rai Night Bazaar Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Chiang Rai Night Bazaar by Public Transport
- Ask locals for direction. Drive or take a cab here.
- Tuk-Tuk, Songtaew, on foot from city center.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chiang Rai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chiang Rai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chiang Rai Night Bazaar
95% of people who visit Chiang Rai include Chiang Rai Night Bazaar in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
53.06% of people start their Chiang Rai Night Bazaar visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chiang Rai Night Bazaar
92.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chiang Rai Night Bazaar
Chiang Rai Night Bazaar Map
Chiang Rai Night Bazaar Trips
7 Views39 Days 38 Nights39 Day Trip to Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia fBy: Elijah SilvermanCity: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Huay Xai, Luang Prabang, Vientiane, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Ko Samui
Chiang Rai Night Bazaar, Chiang Rai Reviews
All QuestionsChiang rai night bazaar
- Stephen Ministries
- Peter & Paul Community Service
- Health Sciences Library
- New Covenant United Methodist Church
- St Timothy's Episcopal Church
- Moth Studios
- St Paul's Lutheran School Early Childhood Center
- The Last Sketch Comedy Show On Earth
- Concrete Ocean Art Gallery
- Boatman's Bank Building
- Living Water
- Life Christian Church
- Grace Union Church
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- Soaring Spirit Ministries