Huai Mak Liam Hot SpringCurrently Open
- Address: Lam Nam Kok National Park, Mueang District, Thailand, Chiang Rai
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Waterfall, Leisure, Family And Kids
Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring - Review
Situated just 20 kms far from the city of Chiangrai, this hot spring originates from the natural heat beneath the surface of the earth. The hotspring is a part of Huay Mae Sak Forest Park. Ideal for mineral water bath, camping and sightseeing, this place attracts a lot of visitors who visit Chiang Rai. Sometimes at the height of the rainy season the area gets flooded, but it’s usually quite pleasant enough otherwise. Just by an almost boiling lake is another cool, normal lake. There’s a mixed water lake for free public bathing, and several snack shops to keep you entertained.
Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring Information
- Admission to the hot spring is through Lam Nam Kok National Park.
How To reach Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring by Public Transport
- Hire a songtaew or rent a motorcycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chiang Rai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chiang Rai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring
6.45% of people who visit Chiang Rai include Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring in their plan
79.17% of people start their Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring
Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring Map
Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring Trips
Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring, Chiang Rai Reviews
All QuestionsHuai mak liam hot spring
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station