Huai Mak Liam Hot SpringCurrently Open
- Address: Lam Nam Kok National Park, Mueang District, Thailand, Chiang Rai Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Leisure, Family And Kids
Situated just 20 kms far from the city of Chiangrai, this hot spring originates from the natural heat beneath the surface of the earth. The hotspring is a part of Huay Mae Sak Forest Park. Ideal for mineral water bath, camping and sightseeing, this place attracts a lot of visitors who visit Chiang Rai. Sometimes at the height of the rainy season the area gets flooded, but it’s usually quite pleasant enough otherwise. Just by an almost boiling lake is another cool, normal lake. There’s a mixed water lake for free public bathing, and several snack shops to keep you entertained.
Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring Travel Tips
- Admission to the hot spring is through Lam Nam Kok National Park.
How to Reach Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring
- Hire a songtaew or rent a motorcycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chiang Rai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chiang Rai and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring Address: Lam Nam Kok National Park, Mueang District, Thailand, Chiang Rai
- Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.92% of people who visit Chiang Rai include Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring in their plan
80% of people start their Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring
People normally club together The Naval City Pillar and Mae Fah Luang Art And Cultural Park while planning their visit to Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring.
People also prefer to start their day with Huai Mak Liam Hot Spring.