Kok RiverCurrently Open
- Address: Chaing Rai, Thailand, Chiang Rai
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, River, Family And Kids
Kok River - Review
The Kok River runs from Thathon in northern Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai City. In order to enjoy scenic views around this river, you can walk along its boundaries that have been developed well for the visitors. Alternatively, you can also take long-tailed boats and cruise can be made from town to travel along both sides of lovely sceneries. Stops can be made at hill tribal villages of the Akha or Iko, Lisu, Karen, etc. Elephant rides are also available to see the surrounding area.
Kok River Information
- Kok River flows through the town of Chiang Rai and is 130 kilometres long. Long-tailed boats and cruise can be made from town to travel along both sides of lovely sceneries.
Kok River Ticket Prices
- Ferry trips range from 300 bahts to 700 bahts, depending on the number of stops made.
How To reach Kok River by Public Transport
- Long-tailed boats and cruise can be hired from town to travel along both sides of lovely sceneries.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chiang Rai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chiang Rai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kok River
95% of people who visit Chiang Rai include Kok River in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.23% of people start their Kok River visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kok River
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kok River
Kok River Map
Kok River Trips
1 View17 Days 16 Nights17 Day Trip to Bangkok, Chiang rai, Chiang Mai, Ko Lanta, Phuket from HayesBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Ko Lanta, Phuket
9 Views39 Days 38 Nights39 Day Trip to Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia from Tel AvivBy: Elijah SilvermanCity: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Huay Xai, Luang Prabang, Vientiane, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Ko Samui