Wat Phra That Doi TongCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Doi Tung, Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, View Point, Family And Kids
Wat Phra That Doi Tong - Review
Wat Phrathat Doi is located on the mountain top of Doi Tung (the highest in Chiang Rai) at Km. 17.5. This temple is considered to be the most important place of worship for Buddhists in the North. The temple contains the left collar bone of the Buddha. There, on a clear day, one can have a breathtaking panorama of the forested border areas. The chief objects of interest at the temple are a pair of chedis that are thought to date to the original construction i.e 911.
Wat Phra That Doi Tong Information
- Visit to this place is recommended in day time only.
How To reach Wat Phra That Doi Tong by Public Transport
- Ask locals for direction. Drive or take a cab here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chiang Rai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chiang Rai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wat Phra That Doi Tong
95% of people who visit Chiang Rai include Wat Phra That Doi Tong in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
43.45% of people start their Wat Phra That Doi Tong visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Wat Phra That Doi Tong
94.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wat Phra That Doi Tong
Wat Phra That Doi Tong Map
Wat Phra That Doi Tong Trips
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Mueang Chiang Rai from New York City
Wat Phra That Doi Tong, Chiang Rai Reviews
All QuestionsWat phra that doi tong
- Holland Patent Village Green
- Hickory Hollow Airport-Ny85
- Holland Patent Free Library
- Wethersfield Stone Schoolhouse
- St Leo's Rectory
- Presbyterian Church Of Hp
- First Presbyterian Church
- Off The Beaten Path Media
- John B. Hudson Trail
- Fisherville Brook Wildlife Refuge
- Jehovah's Witnesses Exeter Congregation
- Simon Lillibridge Farm
- Exeter Chapel
- Exeter Country Club
- Beacon Free Will Baptist Church