Colaba CausewayCurrently Open
- Address: Colaba Causeway, Colaba, Mumbai, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Street Market, Shopping Center, Street Food
Colaba Causeway is the best place for shopping in Mumbai according to many. It is hoarded with shoppers at all times. You will also see college students frequent this place really often as the eateries and local bars in this place are in plenty. Apart from that, this place also has Gokul- one of the oldest and the most loved bars of Mumbai. Colaba Socials is another place to be at. Right outside Gokul is the most loved kebab place of Mumbai known as Bade Miyan.
Remember to pick up small things from the streets which consist of lovely accessories and some lovely street side clothes. All in all it is a very lively place to be at!
Colaba Causeway Travel Tips
- Remember to eat at Bade Miyan.
- The main shops shut at night, but something or the other is open all night.
- Enquire before visiting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Colaba Causeway
- Free entry. You can choose to spend on shopping and eating.
How to Reach Colaba Causeway
- Open all day.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mumbai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mumbai and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Colaba Causeway Address: Colaba Causeway, Colaba, Mumbai, India
- Colaba Causeway Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Colaba Causeway(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Colaba Causeway: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21% of people who visit Mumbai include Colaba Causeway in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
48.97% of people start their Colaba Causeway visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Colaba Causeway
69.17% of people prefer walking in order to reach Colaba Causeway
People normally club together Taj Palace Hotel and Gateway Of India while planning their visit to Colaba Causeway.