Colaba CausewayCurrently Open
- Address: Colaba Causeway, Colaba, Mumbai, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Street Food
Colaba Causeway - Review
Colaba Causeway is the best place for shopping in Mumbai according to many. It is hoarded with shoppers at all times. You will also see college students frequent this place really often as the eateries and local bars in this place are in plenty. Apart from that, this place also has Gokul- one of the oldest and the most loved bars of Mumbai. Colaba Socials is another place to be at. Right outside Gokul is the most loved kebab place of Mumbai known as Bade Miyan.
Remember to pick up small things from the streets which consist of lovely accessories and some lovely street side clothes. All in all it is a very lively place to be at!
Colaba Causeway Information
- Remember to eat at Bade Miyan.
- The main shops shut at night, but something or the other is open all night.
- Enquire before visiting.
Colaba Causeway Ticket Prices
- Free entry. You can choose to spend on shopping and eating.
How To reach Colaba Causeway by Public Transport
- Open all day.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mumbai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mumbai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Colaba Causeway
86.92% of people who visit Mumbai include Colaba Causeway in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
32.24% of people start their Colaba Causeway visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Colaba Causeway
55.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Colaba Causeway
Colaba Causeway Map
Colaba Causeway Trips
Colaba Causeway, Mumbai Reviews
All QuestionsColaba causeway
- Art Against Knives
- St Mark's Kennington
- Tiata Fahadzi
- Charlton Athletic Football Club
- Dutch Church
- Abbey Asbestos Solutions Limited
- Museum Of Cultural Arts Limited
- Foss Fine Art
- St Mary & St Michael R C Church
- Cookery School
- Scottish Tourist Board
- The Edge Snooker Club
- St. Dunstan's Church
- The Boot Kidz Coat Stands With Wellington Boots