How to Reach Mumbai
HOW TO GET TO MUMBAI
- By Plane: The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is India’s busiest airport after Indira Gandhi International Airport Delhi. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport connects almost every major country in the world with Mumbai.
- By Boat: Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai and a few other countries can also cruise to Mumbai.
- By Train: You can get to Mumbai via rail routes from any Indian city. The major stations of the city are Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus (formerly known as Victoria Terminus, or VT), Dadar Terminus, and Kurla (Lokmanya Tilak) Terminus.
- By Bus: You can get to Mumbai from any city in Maharashtra by ‘Asiad Bus’, ‘Private bus’ or ‘ST bus’. Buses also cater to a lot of cities/ states outside Maharashtra like Bangalore, Goa, Chennai, Delhi, Cochin, Hyderabad, Mangalore, and many more.
- By Car: You can use a private vehicle or hire a car to get to Mumbai from anywhere in Maharashtra and a lot of cities/ states outside Maharashtra like Bangalore, Goa, Chennai, Delhi, Cochin, Hyderabad, Mangalore, and many more.
HOW TO GET AROUND MUMBAI
- By Train: You have a local train every 5 minutes in this city. However, the trains are usually overcrowded. Trains get you almost around the entire city.
- By Car: A car is another convenient way to get around Mumbai. You could also hire a taxi or a private cab.
- By Rickshaw: A three wheeler auto is yet another convenient way to exploring Mumbai. You’d easily find Autos when you get on the roads of the city.
- By Bus: The city follows a bus system that takes you to almost every corner of the Mumbai. However, a bus journey may prove to be more time consuming. You can opt for selected Mumbai tours, and explore the city on their own mode of transport.
- On Foot: You could explore nearby restaurants and attractions on foot in the city of Mumbai.
Ask question in category
You thank airport landing down for upAnswer Report Abuse
Ok youAnswer Report Abuse