Nehru Planetarium5873 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dr Annie Besant Rd, Lotus Colony, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018, India
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 022-24920510
- Ticket Price: 55 INR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Children Museums, Planetarium , Family And Kids
Nehru Planetarium is a wonderful educational attraction. The planetarium is one of the premiere astronomical institutes in India. All the activities held in the planetarium are directed towards encouraging young minds to be fascinated with and try to find out more about our universe.
Do visit this place if you happen to be going during an eclipse or any sort of a planetary event since they have brilliant arrangements to view these phenomena. They also conduct a show called the “secret life of the stars” which is definitely a must see. If you are going with children be absolutely certain to try to visit this place.
Nehru Planetarium Travel Tips
- Remember to reach on time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nehru Planetarium
- Nehru Planetarium entry fees for adult Rs.60/-.
- Nehru Planetarium ticket price for child Rs.40/- (4 to 12 years).
- School Rs.20/-.
Nehru Planetarium Hours
- Nehru Planetarium show timings and languages are 12 noon- Hindi, 01:30pm- Marathi, 03:00pm– English, 04:30pm- Hindi
- Closed on Mondays
How to Reach Nehru Planetarium
- Buses that will take you to NP A1, A2 anda4, 28, 33, 37, 39, 57, 80, 81 and 83.
- 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 91, 92, 93,125, 151, 153, 154, 166, 385, 302, 357 and 521.
- Trains can likewise be taken to closest track stations like Mumbai Central, Mahalaxmi, Dadar and Byculla, from where auto rickshaws are accessible to venture out to the planetarium.
- Copper Chimney
- Jewel of India
- The Tasting Room
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mumbai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mumbai and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.72% of people who visit Mumbai include Nehru Planetarium in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
71.6% of people start their Nehru Planetarium visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Nehru Planetarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nehru Planetarium
Nehru Planetarium Reviews & Ratings
How can I book tickets in advance?Answer Report Abuse
Is Nehru planetarium open today? Because of Covid I'm asking.. And is bike parking available? Please replyAnswer Report Abuse
I am looking for the same answer - if it's open during the lockdown. I've seen bikes been parked outside. There's a huge parking lot just outside.Report Abuse
Do u bike parkingAnswer Report Abuse
I guess there is ample parking space available at the Nehru Planetarium.Report Abuse
How to take print out on online tickets booking?Answer Report Abuse
How many percent ( % ) chances are there to get a seat on Sunday.Answer Report Abuse
It is difficult to predict whether you will get a seat on a Sunday at the Nehru Planetarium. It is recommended that you book the tickets online in advance to secure your seats. Visit the official website of Nehru Planetarium to book the show tickets.Report Abuse
Marathi show timingAnswer Report Abuse
I think the Marathi shows are usually arranged in the afternoon around 1.30 pm. But, these timings can change without prior notice. So, it would be better to call them on 022 2492 0510 before planning your visit.Report Abuse