Nehru PlanetariumCurrently Closed
- Address: Dr Annie Besant Rd, Lotus Colony, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018, India
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 022-24920510
- Ticket Price: 55 INR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Children Museums, Planetarium , Family And Kids
Nehru Planetarium is a wonderful educational attraction. The planetarium is one of the premiere astronomical institutes in India. All the activities held in the planetarium are directed towards encouraging young minds to be fascinated with and try to find out more about our universe.
Do visit this place if you happen to be going during an eclipse or any sort of a planetary event since they have brilliant arrangements to view these phenomena. They also conduct a show called the “secret life of the stars” which is definitely a must see. If you are going with children be absolutely certain to try to visit this place.
- Remember to reach on time.
- Nehru Planetarium entry fees for adult Rs.60/-.
- Nehru Planetarium ticket price for child Rs.40/- (4 to 12 years).
- School Rs.20/-.
- Nehru Planetarium show timings and languages are 12 noon- Hindi, 01:30pm- Marathi, 03:00pm– English, 04:30pm- Hindi
- Closed on Mondays
- Buses that will take you to NP A1, A2 anda4, 28, 33, 37, 39, 57, 80, 81 and 83.
- 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 91, 92, 93,125, 151, 153, 154, 166, 385, 302, 357 and 521.
- Trains can likewise be taken to closest track stations like Mumbai Central, Mahalaxmi, Dadar and Byculla, from where auto rickshaws are accessible to venture out to the planetarium.
- Copper Chimney
- Jewel of India
- The Tasting Room
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mumbai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mumbai and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.3% of people who visit Mumbai include Nehru Planetarium in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
71.6% of people start their Nehru Planetarium visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Nehru Planetarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nehru Planetarium
This place is screaming for an upgrade, the electronics are obsolete, the dome projects at 480p and the data presented has not been updated in a decade. The staff do a good job maintaining it as is but their creativity is not being tapped. I wish this great feature of Mumbai can be better utilized.
Very informative....😊 The museum is amazing.
Significantly upgraded since our last visit few years ago !!!
Scientific experience for us Need to upgrade the scientific instrument 3d show is available for kids Dome view for documentary films
Good place for science field trips