Shree Siddhivinayak10780 Votes Currently Open
- Address: SK Bole Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, 400028, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: 022-24373626
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
The Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir is a Hindu temple created to honor Lord Shri Ganesh. It is located in the Prabhadevi area and is one of the wealthiest temples in the country. It has a small hall with the idol of the Siddhi Vinayak. The doors are made of wood and succinctly illustrate the eight manifestations of Ganesha in Maharashtra.
The temple is built with small tombs and pillars on the outside and with plated gold inside. The central statue of Ganesha is also decorated with gold. Many politicians and famous movie stars visit this religious place quite often; thus making this temple a pretty popular one in Mumbai. The devotees offer rich items to their God Ganesha who in return offers His blessing to His disciples. The temple covers almost 2500 square meters. Daily offerings to the idol take place. What is amazing is the fervor of the devotees. Their faith is almost contagious. The temple has a glorious past of its own and it succeeds in retaining its ritual values.
Shree Siddhivinayak Travel Tips
- It isn’t possible to wander about in the temple since it is almost always full of visitors so keep your visits short and sweet.
- The volunteers at the temple will ask you to keep moving and not stall if there is a huge crowd. It is advised that you listen to them to avoid any confusion.
- The best time to visit this temple in Mumbai is on Chaturthi or during the Ganesh Festival in Mumbai.
How to Reach Shree Siddhivinayak
- S.K.Bole Marg
- Out of the Blue
- Bhagat Tarachand
- Cafe Mondegar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mumbai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mumbai and book an accommodation of your choice.
67.28% of people who visit Mumbai include Shree Siddhivinayak in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
25.49% of people start their Shree Siddhivinayak visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shree Siddhivinayak
94.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shree Siddhivinayak