Alte MunzeCurrently Open
- Address: Hofgraben 4, 80539 Munchen, Germany, Munich Map
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Courtyard
The Alte Munze, literally meaning Old Mint Yard is a building in Munich, Germany. It originally served as the stables and display station for the art collections of the Duke of Bavaria, Alber V. The building is from the renaissance era and is a delight, taking you back to the olden times. The main attraction of the place is the inner courtyard, which is entirely dedicated to the renaissance culture. The whole place is designed in neoclassical style and some portions of the place is also designed on the neo-gothic style of architecture.
Alte Munze Hours
- Recommended time to visit 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alte Munze Address: Hofgraben 4, 80539 Munchen, Germany, Munich
- Time required to visit Alte Munze: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.07% of people who visit Munich include Alte Munze in their plan
50% of people start their Alte Munze visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Alte Munze
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alte Munze
People normally also visit Ost West Friedenskirche while planning their trip to Alte Munze.