Asam Church2667 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sendlinger Str. 32, 80331 München, Germany, Munich
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-8923687989
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
Built by the Asam brothers in 1746, this church is a shining example of the Rococo and late Baroque style of architecture in Munich. The inner frescoes will truly take your breath away.
The most spectacular aspect of this church is the stunning decoration that adorns the inner and outer facade. When it was being built, the church was originally intended for personal masseuse; but due to strong resistance from the locals, the church was opened to the public.
Asam Church Travel Tips
- Prepare to be completely blown away by the sheer magnificence of the adornments.
Asam Church Hours
- Daily from 09:00 am to 5:30 pm however entrance is closed during services.
How to Reach Asam Church
- Asamkirche Station
- Nearest Bus station: St.-Jakobs-Platz
- Weinhaus Neuner
- Bavarian Medici – Italian
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.31% of people who visit Munich include Asam Church in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.48% of people start their Asam Church visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Asam Church
80.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Asam Church
Asam Church Reviews & Ratings
How much does it cost to enter the church?Answer Report Abuse