Bavarian State Archaeological Collection50 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lerchenfeldstrabe 2, 80538 München, Germany, Munich
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-8921124468
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Arts And Crafts
The ArchaologischeStaatssammlung in Munich is regarded to be the most important archaeological collection and cultural history museum of Germany. The museum contains an extensive collection of exhibits dating back to the Paleolithic, Neolithic, Bronze Age and Roman Empire. Various other artifacts are found in the museum, which are regularly tested, dated and checked for authenticity, making the museum a leading research and restoration facility. It is a favorite haunt for history buffs and even other tourist feel mesmerized with the rich trove of knowledge and data that the museum provides to the uninitiated.
Bavarian State Archaeological Collection Travel Tips
- Other tours arranged on appointment.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bavarian State Archaeological Collection
- Adults: 3 Euro
- Reduced: 2 Euro
- Pupils/students: 0.50 Euro
- Members of the Circle of Friends: Free admission
- Sunday Admission: 1 Euro
Bavarian State Archaeological Collection Hours
- Guided Tours: Sunday 3:00 pm.
How to Reach Bavarian State Archaeological Collection
- By Bus: Bus 100 stops at Hausd.Kunst bus station.
- By Tram: Tram 18 stops at Hausd.Kunst light rail station.
- By Subway: Subways U4 and U5 stop at Lehel subway station.
- By Renting a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.29% of people who visit Munich include Bavarian State Archaeological Collection in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Bavarian State Archaeological Collection visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Bavarian State Archaeological Collection
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bavarian State Archaeological Collection