Bayerische Staatskanzlei30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Franz-Josef-Strauss-Ring 1, 80539 Munchen, Germany, Munich
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +49-8921650
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Architecture , Heritage Building, Office
The Bayerische Staatskanzleiserves as the executive office of the head of government of the German Free State of Bavaria. Like all other German buildings, this building too is a splendid piece of engineering and architectural marvel. The imposing building is built around the former Bavarian Army Museum, which was demolished after World War II. There are magnificent lawns around the structure which provide ideal spots for tourists to view and click pictures of the Chancellery. Even though you might not be interested to take up a guided tour to visit this building, you can still appreciate its structure and architecture from outside.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bayerische Staatskanzlei
- For guided group tours please ask ahead of your visit at the Chancellery.
How to Reach Bayerische Staatskanzlei
- By Bus: Bus No. 100 stops at the closest stand -Koniginstrabebus station.
- By Subway: U3 and U6 subway stop at Odeonsplatz subway station.
- By Tram: Tram 18 stops at Hausd.Kunst Light Rail Station.
- By renting a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.2% of people who visit Munich include Bayerische Staatskanzlei in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50% of people start their Bayerische Staatskanzlei visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Bayerische Staatskanzlei
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bayerische Staatskanzlei