Bmw Headquarters And Museum5154 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Am Olympiapark 2, 80809 München, Germany, Munich
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +4989-125016001
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Automobile Museums
Since the dawn of the industrial revolution, Germany has been at the forefront of mechanical prowess. The German cars set the standards for some of the best possible automobiles that the world has ever seen.
BMW is headquartered in Munich and the Museum and main building offers tours to visitors. This tour must definitely be on the itinerary for all travelers who will certainly find the inner workings of the making of the coveted German Cars.
Buy tickets for BMW Headquarters and Museum from our tickets & tours section and unleash your love for cars. Tickets for BMW Headquarters and Museum can be generally bought in the counter or booked online but we recommend you to pre-book the BMW Headquarters and Museum tickets as the iconic place is full with people queuing up for tickets. Moreover, BMW Headquarters and Museum ticket prices listed here are a great value for money.
Bmw Headquarters And Museum Travel Tips
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to go to the museum without adult supervision.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bmw Headquarters And Museum
- The visit of BMW Welt is free of charge.
- Entry to the museum: Single entrance: 10.00 €
- Reduced entrance fee for Children(6-18 years), Senior Citizens and Disabled persons: 7.00 €
- Groups (min. 5 persons) P.P: 9.00 €
- Families (max. 2 adults and 3 children under 18 years): 24.00 €
Bmw Headquarters And Museum Hours
BMW Building Opening Hours:
- Monday - Saturday: 7:30 am - 12:00 midnight
- Sunday: 9:00 am - 12:00 midnight
- For shop and other area’s opening times, refer to the website.
How to Reach Bmw Headquarters And Museum
- Munich Main Station
- At Marienplatz you have to change and take the U3 (underground) to Olympiazentrum.
- Pizza Hut
- Sahara City
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.62% of people who visit Munich include Bmw Headquarters And Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
41.24% of people start their Bmw Headquarters And Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Bmw Headquarters And Museum
92.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bmw Headquarters And Museum