Dachau Concentration Camp6451 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site (KZ Gedenkstaette), Alte Romerstraße 75, 85221 Dachau, Munich, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-8131669970
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Memorial
The Dachau Concentration Camp, 10 miles northwest of Munich, was one of the first death camps in Nazi Germany and might have served as a model for all resulting camps in the Third Reich.
Dachau guests are taken through the authentic "path of the prisoner", strolling the same way detainees were constrained to after their landing in the camp. You will see the definitive detainee showers, dormitory, patios, and the crematorium, and a far reaching display and different dedications and memorabilia of the age.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dachau Concentration Camp
- Entry is free.
- If you travel to the memorial by car, please note that parking fees are €3,00 per car and €5,00 for busses.
Dachau Concentration Camp Hours
- The memorial site is closed on December 24th.
How to Reach Dachau Concentration Camp
- Dachau Station, bus no. 726 to memorial entrance.
- Asia Kitchen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.87% of people who visit Munich include Dachau Concentration Camp in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
81.45% of people start their Dachau Concentration Camp visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Dachau Concentration Camp
90.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dachau Concentration Camp