Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum191 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Am Bavariapark 5, 80339 Munchen, Germany, Munich Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +4989-500806762
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Automobile Museums
Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum is devoted to the world of automobile and transport and the ways they have facilitated human race ever since their advent. Germany is known for its world class automobile engineering so it is expected that Munich would also have a museum like this to point out the automobile significance. This museum exhibits a range of automobile starting from the earliest automobiles to famous race cars to the high-speed ICE trains. There are three sections devoted to different modes of transportation: Public Transportation, Travel, and Mobility & Technology. So do visit this famous museum for an insight into the world of automobiles.
Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum Travel Tips
- Photography and Filmingis permitted without the use of a tripod for private use only.
- Over 95% of the exhibits at the Verkehrszentrum are barrier-free and wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum
- Family ticket (up to 2 adults with their own children up to 15 years): € 12.00
- Combined ticket: Deutsches Museum + Verkehrszentrum + FlugwerftSchleissheim : € 16.00
- Children and teenagers aged 6 to 15: School pupils, trainees, students : € 3.00
- Seniors (65 years of age or older or with pensioner ID card), disabled persons (no charge for a registered helper): € 4.00
- Adults in groups of 20 and over (per person) : € 7.00
- Free admission for children under 6 and museum members.
Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum Hours
- Ticket sale from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Kid's Kingdom closes 4:30.
- Closed on Shrove Tuesday, Good Friday.
- June 29, 2016 Staff Meeting, Closed until 11:00.
- December 14, 2016 Staff Meeting, Closed at 12:00.
How to Reach Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum
- By Bus station: Theresienhohe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum Address: Am Bavariapark 5, 80339 Munchen, Germany, Munich
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum Contact Number: +4989-500806762
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum Price: 6 EUR
- Time required to visit Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.13% of people who visit Munich include Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.33% of people start their Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum
People normally club together Asam Church and Munich Documentation Centre For The History Of National Socialism while planning their visit to Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum.
Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum Reviews & Ratings
Can I buy tickets in the museum right before visit?Answer Report Abuse