Endless StaircaseCurrently Open
- Address: Ganghoferstrase 29, Munich, Bavaria, Germany
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture
It is an art piece by the Danish artist Olafur Eliasson. He worked in Munich for two years. During this time Olafur Eliasson did not only create this installation, but also created the “Stage Window”, a glass facade for the rehearsal building of the Bavarian State Opera. This unusual staircase construction can be found at Munich’s Theresienhohe. It is a chained up structure and is not suitable for climbing, as a board here says.
Endless Staircase Hours
- Recommended time of visit: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
How to Reach Endless Staircase
- By Bus: To Schwanthalerhöhe bus station.
- By Subway: To Schwanthalerhöhe subway station.
- By Taxi: To Taxistand Eichstätter taxi stand.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.2% of people who visit Munich include Endless Staircase in their plan
28.57% of people start their Endless Staircase visit around 6 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Endless Staircase
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Endless Staircase