Englischer Garten9607 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Englischer Garten, 80538 Munich, Germany, 62324
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +49-8938666390
- Fax: +49-068246363
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Boating, Landmarks, Gardens
The English Garden (Englischer Garten), lies amidst clamoring Munich and is one of the biggest city stops in Europe. It extends between distance from Munich's downtown area to the northeastern city limits.
Established by the American Sir Benjamin Thompson in the eighteenth century, this lush and vibrant oasis is a great place to investigate and enjoy a retreat from touring in Munich. Here, people can rent a boat, walk around the wooded ways, and when the traveler gets weary, hit one of the four beer tents in the English Garden.
Englischer Garten Travel Tips
- There are numerous beer tents, tea tasting tents and other attractions that people can visit in the Garden.
Entrance Ticket Details For Englischer Garten
- Admission is Free.
Englischer Garten Hours
- Historic children's merry-go-round at the Chinese Tower.
- April to October: In good weather daily from 2:00 pm.
How to Reach Englischer Garten
- Marienplatz Station
- Bus to "ChinesischerTurm", tram to "Tivolistrasse"
- Pepe Nero
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.56% of people who visit Munich include Englischer Garten in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
32.09% of people start their Englischer Garten visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Englischer Garten
93.96% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Englischer Garten