Events and Festivals in Munich, Germany
Events and Festivals in Munich
- The Christmas Market: Being held throughout December on Marienplatz. Great for buying unusual gifts and getting into the spirit of the Festive Season.
- The Oktoberfest: Being held late in September and first weekend in October every year. It’s the world’s largest beer festival, attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors from across the world.
Trip plans for Munich
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Munich
Munich Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Munich
Save 7%Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour in Munich 616 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Prost! Munich is the beer capital of the world. Home of the beer-halls, beer-gardens, beer-cellars and the legendary Oktoberf...
Save 7%Neuschwanstein Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Munich 1722 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
The enchanting old-world town of Fussen lies in the foot hills of the Alps, framed by one of the most breathtaking natural se...
Save 7%Hitler and the Third Reich Munich Walking Tour 650 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Many of Munich's buildings carry the secrets of a dark past. Just six decades ago, Munich bore the official title, Hauptstadt...
Save 7%Munich WWII Combo: Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site and Third Reich Walking Tour 228 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
Gaininsight into the rise of the Nazi party during World War II on a full-day combo tour of Munich. Travel to Dachau Concentr...
- Events & Festivals in Frankfurt
- Events & Festivals in Hamburg
- Events & Festivals in Leipzig
- Events & Festivals in Potsdam
- Events & Festivals in Trier
- Events & Festivals in Mainz