Events and Festivals in Munich
- The Christmas Market: Being held throughout December on Marienplatz. Great for buying unusual gifts and getting into the spirit of the Festive Season.
- The Oktoberfest: Being held late in September and first weekend in October every year. It’s the world’s largest beer festival, attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors from across the world.
Trip plans for Munich
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Munich
Munich Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Munich
Save 7%Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour in Munich627 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Prost! Munich is the beer capital of the world. Home of the beer-halls, beer-gardens, beer-cellars and the legendary Oktoberf...
Save 7%Munich WWII Combo: Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site and Third Reich Walking Tour232 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
Gaininsight into the rise of the Nazi party during World War II on a full-day combo tour of Munich. Travel to Dachau Concentr...
Save 7%Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Tour from Munich by Train2160 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Venture out of Munich by local transport for a comprehensive tour through the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site. An aut...
Save 4%Skip-the-Line Half-Day Tour Neuschwanstein Castle from Munich
Duration: 6 Hrs
Tour start at 7:15am pick up you with a mini Bus or train(combined) from Munich Main station (Hauptbahnhof) in front of "Inte...
- Events & Festivals in Ottobrunn
- Events & Festivals in Aschheim
- Events & Festivals in Garching
- Events & Festivals in Germering
- Events & Festivals in Unterschleißheim
- Events & Festivals in Gauting