Jewish Museum Munich62 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sankt-Jakobs-Platz 16, 80331 München, Germany, Munich Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-8923396096
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
The Jewish Museum Munich, provides an overview of Munich’s Jewish history and is part of the city's new Jewish Center located at Sankt-Jakobs-Platz in Munich, Germany. It houses a public elementary school, a kindergarten, a youth center as well as a community auditorium and a kosher restaurant. The museum was built from 2004 until its inauguration on March 22, 2007 and is run by the city of Munich. The Jewish Museum Munich is part of a complex consisting of three buildings. It also features the history of World War II.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jewish Museum Munich
- Discounted entrance fee due to the installation of a new temporary museum: 2 Euros
How to Reach Jewish Museum Munich
- By Bus: To St.-Jakobs-Platz bus station
- By Cab: To Sunny Cab GmbH cab service
- By Train: To Munchen Karlsplatz train station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jewish Museum Munich Address: Sankt-Jakobs-Platz 16, 80331 München, Germany, Munich
- Jewish Museum Munich Contact Number: +49-8923396096
- Jewish Museum Munich Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Jewish Museum Munich Price: 3 EUR
- Time required to visit Jewish Museum Munich: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.37% of people who visit Munich include Jewish Museum Munich in their plan
54.55% of people start their Jewish Museum Munich visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jewish Museum Munich
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jewish Museum Munich
People normally club together St. Luke's Church and Paulaner Brauhaus while planning their visit to Jewish Museum Munich.