Kurt Eisner MonumentCurrently Open
- Address: Kardinal-Faulhaber-Strasse 14A, 80333 Munchen, Germany, Munich Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:10 Mins
- Tags: Monument
The Kurt Eisner Monument in Munich, Germany, is dedicated to Kurt Eisner who was German-Jewish Journalist. The monument is located underneath the balcony, on the sidewalk. The monument was constructed at the exact spot where he was shot. The sidewalk is a property of the civilians. Earlier, the construction was scheduled to be at some other place, but later to avoid plaguing the wall, this spot was chosen. The sculpture has inscriptions in it and is located inside an installation, which is a glass walk-in.
How to Reach Kurt Eisner Monument
- By rented car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kurt Eisner Monument Address: Kardinal-Faulhaber-Strasse 14A, 80333 Munchen, Germany, Munich
- Kurt Eisner Monument Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Kurt Eisner Monument: 00:10 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.07% of people who visit Munich include Kurt Eisner Monument in their plan
50% of people start their Kurt Eisner Monument visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kurt Eisner Monument
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kurt Eisner Monument
People normally club together Konigsplatz and Karolinenplatz while planning their visit to Kurt Eisner Monument.