- Address: Ludwigstraße 22, 80539 München, Germany, Munich Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-892877990
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
Ludwigskirche is one of the monumental churches in Munich that deserves a visit during your stay in the city. This church exhibits neo-Romanesque style of architecture with the second-largest altar fresco of the world.
The building carries round arches called the Rundbogenstil which have strongly influenced other church architecture, train stations and synagogues in both Germany and the United States. As you enter the church, don’t forget to see its floor plan that shows the church as a model to a three-aisled Byzantine basilica with the basic geometric figure of the cross of tau. So while you are in Munich, do visit this influential church to get enticed by its glory.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ludwigskirche
- Entry is Free.
How to Reach Ludwigskirche
- By Bus station: Universitat
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ludwigskirche Address: Ludwigstraße 22, 80539 München, Germany, Munich
- Ludwigskirche Contact Number: +49-892877990
- Ludwigskirche Timing: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ludwigskirche: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.74% of people who visit Munich include Ludwigskirche in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50.85% of people start their Ludwigskirche visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ludwigskirche
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ludwigskirche
People normally club together Deutsch-Franzoesischer Garten and Saarlandhalle while planning their visit to Ludwigskirche.