- Address: Ludwigstrasse, Munchen, Germany, Munich Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Architecture , Boulevard
The Ludwigstrasse is a popular destination amongst tourists and locals owing to the fact that it is one of the four royal avenues in Munich. Though there are others, the Ludwigstrasse is easily the grandest and most cherished boulevard owing to the fact that its public buildings are still intact and maintain their uniformity. This avenue is actively for state parades and funeral processions. The avenue was named after King Ludwig I of Bavaria who commissioned its construction. One can easily spend some moments walking around here and taking in the beauty and simplicity of the architecture.
How to Reach Ludwigstrasse
- By Bus: Bus 150, N40, N41 and N45 stop at Universität bus station.
- By Subway: Subways U3 and U6 stop at Universität subway station.
- By Tram: Trams 27, 28 and N27 stop at Pinakotheken light rail station.
- By renting a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ludwigstrasse Address: Ludwigstrasse, Munchen, Germany, Munich
- Ludwigstrasse Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Ludwigstrasse: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.2% of people who visit Munich include Ludwigstrasse in their plan
95% of people start their Ludwigstrasse visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ludwigstrasse
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ludwigstrasse
People normally club together Staatstheater Am Gärtnerplatz and Lodenfrey while planning their visit to Ludwigstrasse.