Visitors ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Nordallee 25, 85356 Munchen, Germany, Munich Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +49-8997500
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids
Even before you disembark in the city of Munich, you can get all the fun that the city has to offer. As you deboard on the Munich airport, do visit its Visitors park that offers a lot of exhibits to welcome aviation fans. One great thing about this park is that it is open to the public and has no security checkpoints. Inside this park, there are a number of sections such as historic aircraft, an ADAC rescue helicopter, museum-quality exhibits, a cinema, and a viewing platform to keep you engaged.
Entrance Ticket Details For Visitors Park
- Entry is free.
Visitors Park Hours
Visitors Park and viewing hill: Accessible around the clock all year round.
Information Center, Airport Shop and historical aircraft:
- March to October: Daily 9:30 am – 6 pm.
- November to February: Daily 9:30 am – 5 pm.
- Restaurant "Tante Ju´s" Daily: 9:00 am – 6 pm.
How to Reach Visitors Park
- By S-Bahn rail link: Take the S1 or S8 line to the "Besucherpark" station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munich and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Visitors Park Address: Nordallee 25, 85356 Munchen, Germany, Munich
- Visitors Park Contact Number: +49-8997500
- Visitors Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Visitors Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.6% of people who visit Munich include Visitors Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
31.43% of people start their Visitors Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Visitors Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Visitors Park