Echo Point5354 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mattupatti Dam to Top Station Rd, Kannan Devan Hills, Kerala 685616, Munnar, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
If you are looking for a perfect spot to get the best views of the green face of Munnar, Echo point is your destination. Located around 13 kilometers away from the city, this point is one of the most popular tourist site of Munnar, especially for those who love trekking. This Echo Point falls on the way to Top Station.
This scenic place got its name from the natural echo phenomenon that exists here. The best part about this place, as you reach the point you get to cherish the mesmerizing beauty of the surrounding green hills covered with mist and the waterfalls. Spend some time over here and inhale the clean air that is almost invisible in the crowded city down there.
All in all, Echo Point offers lots of opportunity that will not let your camera’s shutter stop from capturing moments.
Echo point - Kerala tourist attraction added in the Kerala Itinerary 10 Days. Must visit this amazing attraction.
Echo Point Travel Tips
- Hiring a car is recommended as public transport is not available in Munnar.
- Carry lunch or take your chances at tea stalls along the road.
- It is better to return Munnar before sunset as there is a chance of wild elephants on the track.
Entrance Ticket Details For Echo Point
- Entry is free.
Echo Point Hours
- The point is open throughout the week.
How to Reach Echo Point
- Hire a car or taxi from the centre of Munnar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munnar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munnar and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.69% of people who visit Munnar include Echo Point in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
24.92% of people start their Echo Point visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Echo Point
94.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Echo Point