Are you fond of adventurous activities? Wish to taste your adrenaline strength? If your answer is yes, then Fun Forest Adventure Park should be included in tour itinerary for Munnar. Located in the Kochi-Madurai highway, around 3600 feet above the sea level, this park let you enjoy some incredible activities that are both fun and thrilling in nature.
Wondering what those activities are? Here is the list:
- Horizontal Ladder
- Multi Van
- Free Walk
- Tyre Walk
- Spider Net
- Burma Bridge
- Valley Crossing
- Buggy Ride
- Rock Climbing
If all these activities make you feel exhausted, take a break and climb up the Tree-House from where you can enjoy the scenic view of this spectacular spot.
- Wear sturdy shoes and appropriate clothing
- At least 4 hours is required to try all the activities in the park. Hence reaching the park by 11am is recommended.
- Carry drinking water
- Refer to the official website before visiting the park for the confirmation of the opening hours
- Rs. 400 for Low Rope Activities with Entry Ticket
- Rs. 500 for High Rope Activities with Entry Ticket
- Rs. 300 for Valley Crossing and Rock Climbing
- Rs. 200 for Rappelling
- Rs. 500 for Buggy Ride
- Rs. 4500 for Jeep Safari (up to 7 Persons)
- The park is open throughout the week.
- Check the official website for timings on public holidays.
- Nearby bus stops: Munnar bus stop, Town bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Munnar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munnar and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.87% of people who visit Munnar include Fun Forest in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
49.46% of people start their Fun Forest visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Fun Forest
63.64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fun Forest
Great set of adventure activities especially for kids. When you get bored of Hill station sites. Zip lines and zombie balls great fun.
Best place for lots of fun in this beautiful place..love this n enjoyed it. LL come again and again
Great place to visit...
It is known as Dreamland Adventure & Fun Park , Spice Garden etc.It is situated 12/15kms away from Munnar Town in Anachal, Chithiapuram. Drive to the park through picturesque tea garden & spice gardens is quite enjoyable. The entry into the park is by entry tickets & the price is Rs 1000/= which is bit on the higher side especially for the old people & Senior Citizens who may not avail the free rides though OK for the kids & young persons. The walk around amongst the tea gardens coffee plantations spices gardens are rejuvenating. Overall a very good place to spend the day.
Nice place to visit in Munnar