Fun Forest, Munnar
About Fun Forest, Munnar
Fun Forest, Munnar - Address, Phone Number
Address: Second mile, Kochi-Madurai-Tondi Point Rd, Munnar, Kerala
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 5.4K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Forest, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Are you fond of adventurous activities? Wish to taste your adrenaline strength? If your answer is yes, then Fun Forest Adventure Park should be included in tour itinerary for Munnar. Located in the Kochi-Madurai highway, around 3600 feet above the sea level, this park let you enjoy some incredible activities that are both fun and thrilling in nature.
Wondering what those activities are? Here is the list:
- Horizontal Ladder
- Multi Van
- Free Walk
- Tyre Walk
- Spider Net
- Burma Bridge
- Valley Crossing
- Buggy Ride
- Rock Climbing
If all these activities make you feel exhausted, take a break and climb up the Tree-House from where you can enjoy the scenic view of this spectacular spot.
Fun Forest Information
- Wear sturdy shoes and appropriate clothing
- At least 4 hours is required to try all the activities in the park. Hence reaching the park by 11am is recommended.
- Carry drinking water
- Refer to the official website before visiting the park for the confirmation of the opening hours
Fun Forest Ticket Prices
- Rs. 400 for Low Rope Activities with Entry Ticket
- Rs. 500 for High Rope Activities with Entry Ticket
- Rs. 300 for Valley Crossing and Rock Climbing
- Rs. 200 for Rappelling
- Rs. 500 for Buggy Ride
- Rs. 4500 for Jeep Safari (up to 7 Persons)
Fun Forest Opening and Closing Hours
- The park is open throughout the week.
- Check the official website for timings on public holidays.
How To reach Fun Forest by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stops: Munnar bus stop, Town bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Munnar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munnar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fun Forest, Munnar Reviews - Write a Review
The location mentioned in google map was wrong. In google map it is showing near to munnar town. But actually it is little bit longer from town
Very good place to visit. Beautiful scenic views...
“Fun place to visit with kids, restaurant service is bad” Very good place to enjoy few adventure rides, however the food in their restaurant needs improvement. They had put lot of oil which was very difficult to eat.
adventure fulled gaming fun..
While we enjoyed the fun adventure activities, the staff is limited and saftey gears too are limited. With the amount they charge per activity I am sure they can afford enough safety gears. Nevertheless Nice Timepass!!
- Nearby Attractions
- Wild Elephant Eco-friendly Resort
- Clouds Valley
- Hotel Highrange Inn
- Munnar Holidays
- T & U Leisure Hotel
- Saravana Bhavan
- The New Whispering Meadows
- Spice Country Resorts
- Grand Plaza Munnar
- Blu Haze Resort
- Munnar Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Munnar
- What to See in 48 Hours in Munnar
- What to See in 72 Hours in Munnar
- How to Spend 5 Days in Munnar
- How to Spend 6 Days in Munnar
- How to Spend 7 Days in Munnar