Fun ForestCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Second mile, Kochi-Madurai-Tondi Point Rd, Munnar, Kerala, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8943355440
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Games
Fun Forest - Review
Are you fond of adventurous activities? Wish to taste your adrenaline strength? If your answer is yes, then Fun Forest Adventure Park should be included in tour itinerary for Munnar. Located in the Kochi-Madurai highway, around 3600 feet above the sea level, this park let you enjoy some incredible activities that are both fun and thrilling in nature.
Wondering what those activities are? Here is the list:
- Horizontal Ladder
- Multi Van
- Free Walk
- Tyre Walk
- Spider Net
- Burma Bridge
- Valley Crossing
- Buggy Ride
- Rock Climbing
If all these activities make you feel exhausted, take a break and climb up the Tree-House from where you can enjoy the scenic view of this spectacular spot.
Fun Forest Information
- Wear sturdy shoes and appropriate clothing
- At least 4 hours is required to try all the activities in the park. Hence reaching the park by 11am is recommended.
- Carry drinking water
- Refer to the official website before visiting the park for the confirmation of the opening hours
Fun Forest Ticket Prices
- Rs. 400 for Low Rope Activities with Entry Ticket
- Rs. 500 for High Rope Activities with Entry Ticket
- Rs. 300 for Valley Crossing and Rock Climbing
- Rs. 200 for Rappelling
- Rs. 500 for Buggy Ride
- Rs. 4500 for Jeep Safari (up to 7 Persons)
Fun Forest Opening and Closing Hours
- The park is open throughout the week.
- Check the official website for timings on public holidays.
How To reach Fun Forest by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stops: Munnar bus stop, Town bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Munnar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munnar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fun Forest
21.57% of people who visit Munnar include Fun Forest in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.63% of people start their Fun Forest visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Fun Forest
80.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fun Forest
Fun Forest Map
Fun Forest Trips
Fun Forest, Munnar Reviews
I got this room for INR1200 whereas the tariff shows 2000 for the same room but it deserves none. Though the staffs are helpful but the room might give you a scare with excess insects, blankets with numerous holes and a depressing bathroom with loose sanitary fittings. . The location seems to be very good in maps but on personal experience there is no impressive view from hotel rooms which nearly all hotels in Munnar have. Also it's situated in a deserted lane in the main town with low hustle bustle which may not be very exciting for travelers as they need to cross a scarcely populated street with a very bad odour to get to the heart of city. The restaurant serves pure halal food, so it accomodates the religious beliefs of many. Since getting a hotel in main town is quite tough, I would say its position is only the upfront .
A perfect place to enjoy the beauty of nature. the age-old trees remainds us the past history.It houses a museum where we can know about the features of Botanical gardens. A joy train is there where adults compete with children to have a jolly ride.
“Fun place to visit with kids, restaurant service is bad” Very good place to enjoy few adventure rides, however the food in their restaurant needs improvement
Worth visiting. Place will be overcrowded. Start early to the place if you want try out all the games and boating. Food isn't that great. Way to the place will be congested. Plan accordingly.
Situated at a distance of 13 km from Munnar- the Kashmir of the south, Wonder valley Anachal is a place where you are welcomed by the refreshing breeze from the valley, recreate and rejoice yourself and feel the wonders hidden between woods and waters. Wondervalley the best fun forest adventure park and amusement park in the hills of Munnar warmly welcome everyone to enjoy, explore and enliven yourself with nature. Situated in acres of land Wondervalley offers a wide range of adventurous and fun activities
All QuestionsFun forest
- Berks County Government Offices Law Library
- Fleetwood Park
- New Jerusalem Lutheran Church
- Maiden Creek Marine
- Caleb Leid Farm
- Genetti's Miniature Golf, Driving Range & Snack Bar
- Lincoln Park Community United Methodist Church
- St Paul's Lutheran Church
- Church Of God In Christ Mennonite
- Martin Younker
- Salem Shalters Lutheran Church
- Becker's St Peters Lutheran Church
- Burkholder Farms
- Lake Ontelaunee
- New Harvest Church