Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden
- Address: Green Field Garden, NH 47, 14th Mile, Machiplavu, Adimali, Munnar, India
- Phone: +91-9946437205
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, View Point, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden - Review
Amidst the lush green face of Munnar, Green Field Spices and Herbal Garden is situated. Though the place is slightly secluded from Munnar, the majestic beauty of the garden has played well in attracting visitors throughout the year. As you step inside the garden the shadows of tall trees let you relax without getting bothered about the scorching heat of the sun rays. The fresh air of the place will let you shrugs off all the stresses from your mind. Inhale the aroma of the spices that are grown in this garden and learn about some unknown spices of India.
The highlighted features of this garden are:
- Bamboo tree house let you enjoy the beautiful wide view of the garden from the top
- Check out the fish pond that has numerous different types of fishes
- For the selfie lovers , do not miss out the selfie corner
- Visit the shop where you can buy some farm fresh products that are usually not available in the market
All in all, a trip to this garden will refresh your senses and make you feel like a part of this beautiful nature.
Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden Information
- Call up the authorities to know the opening hours of the garden.
Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden Ticket Prices
- Check the official website for details.
Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden Opening and Closing Hours
- Day hours are usually recommended.
- Check the official website for clarification.
How To reach Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden by Public Transport
- By car from Munnar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Munnar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munnar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden
38.3% of people who visit Munnar include Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
52.46% of people start their Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden
94.64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden
Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden Map
Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden Trips
Green Field Spices And Herbal Garden, Munnar Reviews
Usual spice garden on the way to munaar, they have elephant ride apart from spice garden visit , a guide will take u through the garden explaining each plants, herbs and spices.. Guides are available who are multilingual. Spices, ayurvedic medicines and oils for various ailments are available in the store which is priced as usual in other stores
This is an exciting and informative place. It has elephant ride and guided tour to various herbs.they also sell.products to cure. Ailments. Bought some yet to use.
You own a garden, cultivate and show the plants to your guest with pride, but he has to pay 100rs to Enter...You make him buy your produce at an exhorbitant price...Great business model, surprisingly many victims of the strategy...Different experience about plant biology w r t anatomy
They have their spice garden. All the ayurvedic plants are there. Their people are very nice. They will guide to each and every plant and will explain you the details of different plants. I found their ayurvedic products little costly.
The outlet is operated by Kerala government. They have genuine good quality spices with competitive prices.
All QuestionsGreen field spices and herbal garden
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta