Keezharkuthu Falls, Munnar
About Keezharkuthu Falls, Munnar
Keezharkuthu Falls, Munnar - Address
Address: Munnar, Idukki, 685612, Kerala
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 13K times in trip plans
Outdoors, View Point, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Popularly known as Rainbow Waterfall, this is yet another spectacular attraction of Munnar which you cannot afford to miss. Its refreshing surroundings filled with green valleys and tea estates, makes the milky white waterfall look straight out of fairytale. Walk through the forest surrounding the waterfall. You will come across many medicinal plants in this region. Keep your camera ready during your trek as you might come across animals like wild pig, elephants and porcupines. For adventure seekers, the surrounding mountain let them enjoy activities like rock climbing and mountaineering.
The camping sites near the waterfall let you stay within the nature with the melodious sound of the gushing waterfall play in the background.
Keezharkuthu Falls Information
- Carry extra clothes if you intend to splash in the water.
- Wear sturdy shoes as the stones tends to be slippery, especially during monsoon.
Keezharkuthu Falls Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Keezharkuthu Falls Opening and Closing Hours
- The waterfall is open for 24 hours. Visit during day hours is recommended.
How To reach Keezharkuthu Falls by Public Transport
- By car from Munnar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Munnar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munnar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Keezharkuthu Falls, Munnar Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Blu Haze Resort
- Government Guest House
- Munnar Resorts
- Tea Harvester
- Hotel Hillview Munnar
- Vedanta Wake Up! Munnar - Town Center
- Cherai Beach Resorts
- Misty Valley Luxury Cottage
- Deshadan Mountain Resort
- Munnar Inn
- Munnar Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Munnar
- What to See in 48 Hours in Munnar
- What to See in 72 Hours in Munnar
- How to Spend 5 Days in Munnar
- How to Spend 6 Days in Munnar
- How to Spend 7 Days in Munnar