Keezharkuthu FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Munnar, Idukki, 685612, Kerala, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
About Keezharkuthu Falls, Munnar
Popularly known as Rainbow Waterfall, this is yet another spectacular attraction of Munnar which you cannot afford to miss. Its refreshing surroundings filled with green valleys and tea estates, makes the milky white waterfall look straight out of fairytale. Walk through the forest surrounding the waterfall. You will come across many medicinal plants in this region. Keep your camera ready during your trek as you might come across animals like wild pig, elephants and porcupines. For adventure seekers, the surrounding mountain let them enjoy activities like rock climbing and mountaineering.
The camping sites near the waterfall let you stay within the nature with the melodious sound of the gushing waterfall play in the background.
Keezharkuthu Falls Information
- Carry extra clothes if you intend to splash in the water.
- Wear sturdy shoes as the stones tends to be slippery, especially during monsoon.
Keezharkuthu Falls Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Keezharkuthu Falls Opening and Closing Hours
- The waterfall is open for 24 hours. Visit during day hours is recommended.
How To reach Keezharkuthu Falls by Public Transport
- By car from Munnar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Munnar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munnar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Keezharkuthu Falls
25.72% of people who visit Munnar include Keezharkuthu Falls in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
65.25% of people start their Keezharkuthu Falls visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Keezharkuthu Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Keezharkuthu Falls
Keezharkuthu Falls Map
Keezharkuthu Falls Trips
Keezharkuthu Falls, Munnar Reviews
All QuestionsKeezharkuthu falls
- Grace Lutheran Church
- Evans Memorial Parsonage
- Callahan Park
- Love God Children Inspiration Church
- Hill Memorial United Methodist Church
- Nwpa Harvesting
- Bradford Old City Hall
- First Wesleyan Church
- Holy Family Catholic Church
- Bradford Area Public Library
- West Branch United Methodist Church
- Palutro Philip J Rev
- National Guard Recruiting Office
- St Bernard Of Clairvaux Parish
- Slaven's Country Cupboard