- Address: Kallar , Munnar - 685 565, Idukki Dist. Kerala, India
- Phone: +91-9544993334
- Ticket Price: 100 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Play Ground, Tour, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Farm
About Kerala Farm, Munnar
Visiting Munnar and not going for a spice tour, will be a lifetime miss in your trip to this beautiful city. Spices have and will be an integral part in the history of Munnar. Flipping through the pages of Indian history book will show that Vasco da Gama was attracted to Indian because of the spices. Hence, a tour into the spice garden of Kerala is a must. A tour into this garden will let you know more about the spices.
Besides, there are many picnic spot in the garden where you can enjoy a nice picnic with your family. There are Home Stays within the farm where you can stay back and enjoy your day in the farm. For kids, separate play ground is there. So, even if you are coming with your kids, they will definitely enjoy their stay over there.
Kerala Farm Ticket Prices
- Check the entry at the entrance.
Kerala Farm Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended duration of visit is 9 am to 2 pm.
- Clarify the opening hours from local tour guide.
How To reach Kerala Farm by Public Transport
- By car from Munnar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Munnar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munnar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kerala Farm
63.47% of people who visit Munnar include Kerala Farm in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
57.74% of people start their Kerala Farm visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kerala Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kerala Farm
Kerala Farm Map
Kerala Farm Trips
Kerala Farm, Munnar Reviews
All QuestionsKerala farm
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto