- Address: Chinnakanal Suryanelli Rd, Chinnakanal, Kerala 685618, Munnar, India
- Phone: +91-4868249311
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids, Architecture , Fort
About Munnar Fort, Munnar
In the midst of the rolling hills and picturesque tea estate, this fort comes has a pleasant break for accommodation. Built in a colonial architectural design, this fort let you see how royal palaces used to look before. The deluxe interior of the place will make you fall on love with instantly. Come and visit this beautiful Fort Munnar where you can also watch an entertaining show of tribal dances performed by villagers.
Munnar Fort Ticket Prices
- Ask the authority whether you can enter the fort or not.
Munnar Fort Opening and Closing Hours
- Hours depends on the authorities. Check the official website for the update.
How To reach Munnar Fort by Public Transport
- By car from Munnar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Munnar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munnar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Munnar Fort
12.57% of people who visit Munnar include Munnar Fort in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
27.56% of people start their Munnar Fort visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Munnar Fort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Munnar Fort
Munnar Fort Map
Munnar Fort Trips
12 Views6 Days 5 Nights6 Day Trip to Periyar, Alleppey, Munnar, Kochi froBy: Guest UserCity: Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey
Munnar Fort, Munnar Reviews
All QuestionsMunnar fort
- WWT Caerlaverock Wetland Centre
- David Mcmillan
- The Ottersburn Gallery
- Diocese Of Galloway
- Karaoke Nights
- St George's Church Of Scotland
- Ewart Library
- D G Arts
- Waterside Gallery
- St Columba's House
- Surrey County Youth Theatre
- St Paul C Of E Church
- St Dunstan's Catholic Church
- Pa Express
- The Art Of Being - Cup Of JoJo