Pallivasal FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Munnar, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature
Away from the hustling city life, Pallivasal falls comes as a perfect break to enjoy serene beauty of Munnar. Named after the town Pallivasal where it is located, this waterfall has become haven for photographers and nature lovers. With picturesque landscapes forming as a perfect backdrop for the waterfall, this scenic spot is ideal to enjoy among travelers who comes for picnic or for sight seeing.
If the beauty of the place tempts you to spend more hours over here, walk up to the lodging options available near the waterfall. Plenty of Home Stays, guest houses and hotels are there to spend a night over here peacefully.
Pallivasal Falls Travel Tips
- Wear sturdy shoes as the stones near the waterfall tend to be slippery.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pallivasal Falls
- Entry is free.
Pallivasal Falls Hours
- The waterfall is open for 24 hours. However, day hours are recommended.
How to Reach Pallivasal Falls
- By car from the center of the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Munnar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munnar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pallivasal Falls Address: Munnar, India
- Pallivasal Falls Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Pallivasal Falls(preferred time): 07:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pallivasal Falls: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21.26% of people who visit Munnar include Pallivasal Falls in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
78.57% of people start their Pallivasal Falls visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Pallivasal Falls
92.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pallivasal Falls
People normally club together Devikulam and Punarjani Traditional Village while planning their visit to Pallivasal Falls.