Rose GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Karadipara Vattiyar P.O Munnar 685611, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-9447378524
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
After an exhausting day trekking in Munnar, head over to the Rose Garden and unwind. Breathe deeply and smell the sweet aroma of the spice scented air. Wander through the endless span of cardamom, rubber and tea plantations. From roses to zinnias, something is always in bloom. Welcome to the Rose Garden home stay. The Farm house is owned and managed by Tomy Joseph & Rajee Tomy. They belong to a traditional agricultural family and reside in the farm house along with 3 children.
This eco-friendly homestay is located in an ideal place that attracts visitors throughout the year. Find yourself surrounded by pristine valleys and mountains. Survey a profusion of exotic and brilliant species of flora and fauna. Feel the magical glow of gurgling streams while trekking and watch picture perfect towns from above. This Home is located 3500 feet from the sea level, nestled in a perfectly calm and cool environment. There are hills and tea plantations which are ornamented with streams and brooks. This homestay is located in an acre of land amidst fruit bearing trees. The building is almost a century old. It has been refurbished with modern tiled roof and wooden ceiling.
They provide fresh home cooked food prepared with a lot of care to suit your requirement. They are of high standard and served by family members. In addition they serve filter coffee, honey, vanilla tea, and cardamom tea. Natural spring water which is abundant throughout the year is what they serve you. Sit around the dining table and get to know the other tourists. Watch rare birds as you walk through the bio tech field of floriculture and horticulture. See how they process honey from bees, and learn how cardamom is harvested and dried. For those interested in learning and preparing of Kerala dishes, catering classes are arranged. The delightful family and Tomy will help plan your next destination. Make your trip evergreen and cherish memories of Rose Garden when you leave.
Rose garden is one of the most amazing tourist attractions in 10 Days in Kerala Itinerary
- They have a range of rooms for single occupancy and double occupancy.
- All the rooms are spacious, tastefully furnished and have attached bathrooms.
- There are European style toilets, private and common balconies.
- Running hot and cold water is always available.
- The rooms are fitted with satellite TV’s and Wi-Fi but the net connection is not strong.
- 24 hours room service is provided along with laundry services.
- The room rates vary from INR 3500 to INR 4000, ask for details when making reservations.
- The home stay is on the national highway so it gets very noisy at times.
- Ask for the room on the upper level facing the garden.
- Bellmount Restaurant: Indian
- Sree Krishna M G Hotel: Indian
- Winter Yard @ Clouds Valley: Indian, Continental
- Hotel SN: Indian
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Munnar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Munnar and book an accommodation of your choice.
94.29% of people who visit Munnar include Rose Garden in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
30.82% of people start their Rose Garden visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Rose Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rose Garden
Great experience with nature they had various plants, grown out there good service every thing was good .. good location easy route
Unlike the name it has many species of plants and flowers . Normally it take 2 hrs to look around everything but if you really love nature u will feel 2 hrs to be less to spend. The entire area is vast and scattered . Entry charges are normal and there are camera charges extra.
A garden full of beautiful roses and other flowers .
Great for stay and be surrounded by a lot of flowers
Yes very good one of the best