Deutsches Panzermuseum59 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hans-Krüger-Straße 33, 29633 Munster, Germany Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-51922552
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Museum for tanks is itself a unique idea and there are not many countries that have a museum for tanks or war vehicles. Deutsches Panzermuseum is a famous tank museum in Germany; moreover, 100 tanks and many of them may be used in the World War 2 are showcased. Apart from the collection of the tanks, they showcase small vehicles, armor and other fighting vehicles too. If you are interested to know the history behind every collected item, then take the audio guided tour provided by the authority of Deutsches Panzermuseum.
How to Reach Deutsches Panzermuseum
- Bus to stop- Munster Söhlstraße,
- Deutsches Panzermuseum Address: Hans-Krüger-Straße 33, 29633 Munster, Germany
- Deutsches Panzermuseum Contact Number: +49-51922552
- Deutsches Panzermuseum Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Munster include Deutsches Panzermuseum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.86% of people start their Deutsches Panzermuseum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Deutsches Panzermuseum
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Deutsches Panzermuseum
People normally club together Hitzacker Museum and St. Jakobi Kirche while planning their visit to Deutsches Panzermuseum.
Deutsches Panzermuseum Reviews & Ratings
I am a Travel Agent. I have clients who are planning to visit the Duetsches Panzer Museum. They are asking what the Cost per person is and if they can Pre Purchase Tickets. I have been looking and cannot find the answer Shelly LowryAnswer Report Abuse